Detail Produk HT Air Band Icom IC A24
Simple one-handed operation is the most essential feature of the IC-A24/A6. The well labeled, large keypad provides user friendly operation. The large display shows both letters and numbers and is easy to see, making for fast frequency recognition. The display is backlit, and so is the keypad. The light stays on until you turn it off – a very handy feature for flying at night.
“Flip-flop” channel recall
The IC-A24/A6 stores the last 10 channels used. You can easily recall those channels by pushing the “flip-flop” recall buttons on the front panel. It is convenient for switching between several channels, such as NAV and COM channels.
External DC power jack
An external DC power jack allows for battery charging when using the AC wall charger, BC-110. The cigarette lighter cable, CP-20, provides for battery charging and operation from an external DC source. When the battery pack is installed, simultaneous charging during operation is also possible. In addition, an optional battery case, BP-208N, is available.
Water resistant construction
The water resistant construction provides reliable operation in wet conditions.
* Equivalent to IPX4 of the corresponding international standard IEC 60529 (2001).
- 200 memory channels (20 Ch × 10 banks) with 6 character names
- Dedicated 121.5MHz emergency key
- Side tone function allows you to hear your own voice via an external aviation headset.
- Optional Ni-Cd and Li-Ion battery packs
- NOAA marine weather channels
- Tag scanning and memory bank scanning
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Low battery alert
Untuk Pemesanan dan Informasi Harga Terbaik, Hubungi :
Faisal Roni Zayini
HP : 081388031624 / 087721761438 / 081274087466
PIN BB : 28BB71E8 / 5B78DEE3
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.mitrageologi.com / www.istanasurvey.co.id
Jl.Cipto Mangunkusumo ( H.Mencong ) , Perumahan Mahkota Simprug Blok C.6 / 15, Tangerang Selatan 15154
Tlp : 021-29040157
Fax : 021-34617569