Detail Produk Haglof VL5 Vertex Laser Hypsometer 360° Kit
The brand new VL5 Vertex Laser instrument from Haglof is a technical innovation designed for all field measuring situations, weathers and terrains. This rugged and reliable device with the well known unique combination of ultrasound and laser technology, works for any height, distance and angle measuring you need to know. The VL5 is the premium choice. The VL5 is extremely exact and measures distances from a few centimeters or inches to several hundreds of meters/yards with very high precision. A laser filter allows for flexible measuring, where you can select to measure the closest object, the farthest object or the object that submits the strongest signal. The Vertex Laser VL5 model is great in forest inventory work, with built in special functins and ability to measure in dense vegetation. The ultrasonic method is suited for measuring circular sample plots or reverse prism cruise with the built in basal area factors. With storing capacity and functions to calculate average stand height, the new VL5 will work even better for plot survey work. The L5 model works with laser only and is especially useful in open field measuring work and for utility industry control.
The VL5 and L5 have built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries. An illuminated sighting cross improves sighting and spotting of individual trees and other objects. The instruments have user friendly keypad and fully integrated technology, they are rugged, water protected and have reinforced housing and built-in mounting point that simplifies the use of a monopod when a steadier aim is required.
Different instrument configurations for various work operations ensure best possible efficiency. For tree inventory and sample plot measuring, the VL5 Vertex Laser with functions to calculate mean height in a stand will be great. For power line planning and control, the stripped L5 Laser version that goes straight to measuring long distances with laser and quickly can tell whether a border tree risks to fall over a power line, is the instrument to use. On paper and pulp industries, you may need to measure timber stack volumes. On a clear cut area, you may want to calculate total area. The new VL5 and L5 instruments can be custom programmed for special measuring requirements to just the right configuration.
The VL5 and L5 instruments are great in the forests and for professional control and utility work. For a steady aim, use the camera type monopod with a footstep bracket (special order #15-103-1531). The VL5 and L5 have a custom mounting point to fasten the monopod. The instrument illuminated red cross aim with a 1x magnification improves sighting and spotting of individual trees and other objects in the forest.
- Built-in rechargeable low energy battery
- Rugged metal chassis reinforced instrument housing
- Water, dust, heat and shock resistant
- Storing capacity and functions to calculate average stand height
- High visible display, reinforced and resistant to drops and scratches
- Illuminated cross hairs aim improves sighting and spotting of individual trees and/or other objects in the forest. The sight has a 1x magnification that simplifies identification of individual objects
- Long range measuring capacity from a few centimeters to 700 meters and longer
- Data storage and processing capacities
- Possibilities to custom program instruments for special user areas
- Cross hairs aim for easy spotting of individual objects
- Adjustable laser filter
- Rechargeable low consuming Li-Ion battery
- Improved keypad for easy operation
- Rugged and reinforced housing
- Available as VL5 model with ultrasound and laser combination, or as L5 Laser only instrument.
- Size: 93x63x72mm/3.7×2.5×2.8”.
- Weight: 243 g/8.6oz.
- Battery and consumption: Rechargeable Li-Ion 3.7V, built-in, approx. 9000 measurings. Charging time max 3.5h. USB mini B interface wall charger 110/220AC/5VDC; car charger adapter 12VDC. Cable Usb mini B Male/Usb Type A Male, 0.5m. Consumption max 0.9W.
- Communication: IR, Bluetooth® class 2, Spp (serial profile), pincode 12345.
- Temperature: -20° to +45° C/ -4°F-113°F.
- Height: 0-999 m/ft. Resolution height: 0.1 m/ft.
- Angle: -55° – 85°. Unit: Degrees 360⁰, Grads 400⁰ and %. Resolution: 0.1⁰. Accuracy: 0.1⁰.
- ULTRASOUND: Distance: 30 m/98 ft or more. With 360° adapter: 20 m/60 ft or more: Accuracy distance: 1% or better. Resolution distance: 0.01m/0.1ft.
- LASER: Distance: 46cm/1.5ft – 700m/2000ft depending on target. Accuracy: 4cm/0.1ft. Resolution: 0.1m/ft (0.01m/0.1ft in DME-mode).
- Shock/Vibration/Moist/Laser Classification: MIL-STD-810E. Housing frame material glass filled poly carbonate, IP67, NEMA6, Laser class 1, 7mm (FDA, CFR21) Class 1m (IEC 60825-1:2001).
- Sight: LED crosshairs 1 x magnification.
- Display: Graphic LCD 100x60pixles.
- Dataformat: Nmea or Ascii.
- Memory: 2000 dataset, non-volatile
What’s in the Box:
- (1) VL5 instrument
- (1) Transponder T3
- (1) Plot centre staff
- (1) Adapter
- (1) Charging cable
Untuk Pemesanan dan Informasi Harga Terbaik, Hubungi :
Faisal Roni Zayini
HP : 081388031624 / 087721761438 / 081274087466
PIN BB : 28BB71E8 / 5B78DEE
Email : email@example.com
web : www.mitrageologi.com
Jl.Cipto Mangunkusumo ( H.Mencong ) , Perumahan Mahkota Simprug Blok C.6 / 16, Tangerang Selatan 15154
Tlp : 021-29040157
Fax : 021-34617569